We believe that our music inspires, transforms, and connects us to each other and our world. Your sponsorship helps keep our programs vital and engaging for the entire Front Range community. We value your involvement in our community and are appreciative of your support.
Please consider becoming a sponsor of a concert or event! Listed below are sponsorship levels and benefits. Email Amy Stewart McIntosh to learn more about how you can sponsor a concert or event. While dollars are certainly preferred, barter agreements will be considered.
- Logo in event program
- Logo on sponsor wall
- Verbal acknowledgement during the event
- Logo on our website with link to your website
All Bronze level benefits plus:
- Premier positioning over bronze level sponsors
- Complimentary tickets to event for two guests
All Silver level benefits plus:
- Premier logo positioning over bronze and silver level sponsors
- Logo in monthly newsletter (mailing list of 1,000) with link to your website
- Logo on promotional event poster to be distributed throughout Boulder
All Gold level benefits plus:
- Liking and following of your social media sites social media pages, including reposting of your facebook posts & retweeting of your tweets for our fans and followers for one full calendar year
- Premier logo positioning compared to bronze, silver, and gold level sponsors
- A feature article in bi-weekly newsletter (mailing list of 1,000), which includes your 200-word story and logo with link to your website
- A complimentary performances performed by our award-winning high school teen performance program members or workshop taught by our instructional staff at your venue or venue of your choice.
Each show or workshop can be up to two hours in length. For more information about booking a show, email Amy Stewart McIntosh. You will receive a guaranteed audience of friends and family of the musicians, plus a wide variety of fans, as well your own venue’s crowd. Add to the ambience of your venue with a special day or night performance! Performance dates are available between December 1 and May 30 each academic year, based on musician availability and a mutually agreed upon schedule. Workshops dates are available all year.