We have something for everyone! We offer on-going marimba, drumming, and mbira classes for kids, teens, and adults, as well as custom one-time music workshops for co-workers, families, and community groups. We also host First Friday open houses, and produce several Visiting Artists Events each year. Additionally, we offer in-depth experiential programs for schools through our School Program.
We’ve been working hard to create learning and playing opportunities that keep us all healthy and safe. In June 2020, we offered three experimental, blended classes for adult and teen players and received informative feedback to improve our COVID-19 precautions.
In that vein, we are offering classes for students with in-person and Zoom participation as options.
- Be limited to 4 students in the lobby, and up to 2 students in each of the “wing” studios
- Welcome both Zoom and in-person participants, not to exceed 8 students in the building at any one time
- Be offered only one-at-a-time in the building
- Have a minimum of a 15-minute passing period between classes to allow for disinfecting high touch areas and air circulation
- Wear a mask/face covering that covers your mouth and nose at all times inside the building
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry and frequently throughout class
- Stay at least 6′ apart from anyone not in your household group
- Disinfect mallets in a mild bleach solution in the sink after using
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Ensure students are following health and safety precaution guidelines
- Disinfect high touch areas between classes
- Maintain a 6′ distance from students unless given permission to come closer to correct or demonstrate a part. etc.
We’d love to see you!
Learn to play marimba with your family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers for a fun, energizing, and connected experience. Workshops can be tailored for any occasion and can serve as a powerful team-building experience. Read more…
Over the years, we’ve helped bring dozens of artists and teachers to Boulder, enriching students’ musical and cultural experience, as well as enriching the Boulder community through performances and cultural talks. Read more…