A healthy nonprofit derives a third of its income from service fees, a third of its income from grants, and another third of its income from its donor base. That means we need not only your emotional and moral support, but your financial support, too!
Donations to Moon & Stars Foundation support instrument & equipment purchases and maintenance, scholarships for students with financial need, visiting artists, program development, and more!
Become a Kutandara Monthly Partner
Donors making a regular monthly contribution help stabilize Kutandara’s cash flow, remind us that we have year-round, sustaining support, and allow for a more substantial gift than a one-time donation might allow. We hope that you’ll consider becoming a monthly partner today!
Set up your monthly partnership donation here.
Make a One-Time Donation
Feel especially moved by a program we provide? Want to contribute to a specific project? Make your one-time donation here.
What does your donation cover? We are glad you asked!
- $50 buys one pair of hosho
- $100 provides a workshop for a group of at-risk students
- $250 pays the utility bill at Kutandara Studios for one month
- $500 supplies new mallets for one set of marimbas (which can last 5+ years!)
- $750 pays for all Kutandara studio marimbas to be tuned and then spruced up with new cord and foam
- $1,000 allows one low-income child to participate in marimba classes for a full year
- $1,500 covers the base rent at Kutandara Studios for one month
- $2,500 provides round trip airfare for a visiting artist to tour the US teaching and performing, with a stay in Boulder at Kutandara
- $5,000 allows the Kutandara Board and Directors to plan and implement bigger picture, mission-driven programs continuing our work in the world of cultural exchange, improved race relations, and peace through music
By giving at whatever level you are able, you help to ensure that this music continues to enrich our Boulder community. Thank you!